This release offers many new enhancements including:
* A sliding thumbnail screen during swipe actions
* User preferences (like auto load of private, public or favorite cameras on startup)
* Reduced memory footprint and eliminated crashes
* Better thumbnail loading mechanism, cameras are more likely to complete their image downloads now
* More responsive user interface on all platforms
* Some new cameras (Mobotix megapixel cameras like the Brooklyn Bridge , search for attractions for an example of this)
* Fixed up many of the beach cameras after the owners had changed their IPs
* Panasonic preset bug in 2.5 release is now fixed
* Preset button added to the PTZ screens, the “info” button has been eliminated in favor of this
* Preset button will now appear once all of the presets are loaded
* Cleaned up the UI for the “Add Camera” selection screen. Models are grouped by IP cameras and Webcams
* Category searches added
* More default searches included!
* Category maintenance screen has more info in the titles
This version of the app will attempt to clean up the database on the first and second loads. On slow devices this can take almost a minute to complete. Please be patient and let the app finish the work. After the process is completed the app will load faster on subsequent attempts.