1) Launch the app
2) Press the “+” sign on the lower toolbar to add a camera
3) See the default “profile” on the add camera screen and notice it is called “Foscam 891x Series”. If the camera that you are adding is a model that begins with 891 from Foscam then this is the correct profile. If not, press the Change button and then in the next screen you should scroll through the list and find a profile that lists your manufacturer and model # (or something as close as possible if it is unlisted).
4) Enter the IP address of the camera (if you type http://192.168.1.15 into a browser to view the camera, the IP address is 192.168.1.15)
5) Enter the HTTP port of the camera (default is 80, change this if you altered the default in the camera and type something like http://192.168.1.15:8000 into a browser, the port is 8000 in this example)
6) Enter the username and password of the camera login that you wish to use. The login must work in a browser.
8) Press Save to save the data.
9) If the camera loads on the thumbnail screen, the data is correct. You can single tap on the image to load the single-camera view along with audio/ptz controls and other options. If the camera fails to load and an error message appears, tap and hold on the error until a menu pops up, click “Edit” and then alter settings to try again.